Monday, March 10, 2008

Simple Truths

Before enlightenment
chopping wood
carrying water

After enlightenment
chopping wood
carrying water

ZEN PROVERB

From: "Wisdom of the Ages" By Wayne W. Dyer

In my attempts to exercise my mental as well as my physical body, I have come across many such moments when a light comes on an I become aware.
That is the whole point of this proverb, according to Dyer - enlightenment is not an attainment, it is a realization.
The world around us does not change but rather our perception/awareness/realization of it.
That's deep Man !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sereia di mar, ali nha mantenha di terra ki tem mar más bunitu di mundu, ka só mar.. céu, natureza, alguen, tudu. Nton bó bu ka dili?
Mentenha di terra. Txau bk

Sereia do Mar said...

Ou BK (?)

Ami e dili, dila, di tudo kau.

Mantenha dili tambem.

SA