Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Power of O

Sunset at Orient beach, St. Martin

"We must be the change we want to see in the world." —Gandhi

O here is for OPRAH !!!

... changing the collective consciousness !

She did it again and this time she was able to bring together more then half a million people on the internet simoultaneously !!!

On Monday March 3, Oprah and Eckhart Tolle started the first of a weekly interactive webcast about the book "A New Earth".

This webcast attracted such a large audience that more then 500,000 people (I think the number was close to 700,000) signed up from all over the world.

It allowed participants to Skype in or call or send email with their questions.

- Be still and know that there is GOD !

Powerful stuff and quite appropriate for me at this point in my life.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I want to see that TV show with oprah where she gives money to people to give away. It really looks interesting, I wonder what it would be like just going around giving people money!

Sereia do Mar said...

I saw the show, it is called "The Big Give" on Sundays but the whole point of the show (the way I see it)is to learn to give of yourself, it just happens that they used money for this show.