Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Power of Words

Words.
They can move you, 
they can groove you.

They can touch and they can hurt.

I have been playing with words in this realm lately and if I am to reach out to others I have to be careful with my words.
I want to be able to maintain my stream of consciousness without too much self imposed boundaries - it starts to mess up with the authenticity.

But I think I am trying too hard to communicate in too many languages: English, Portugues, Kriolu, none of which I fully dominate at this point.

So forgive me for my inappropriate use of words. 
My intention is only to bring a smile to the lips, not a tear to the eyes and definitely, definitely, NOT heaviness to the heart. 
Doing that would only have a multiplied effect on me.

To my "blog-friend" KB to whom I may have touched the wrong way and in turn caused me to feel a very heavy heart for the past few days.

Peace and Love !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi minha borboleta, esteja trankuila. I can't use a good english to tell you borboleta how mutch I'm happy to meet you causualy.
Please, I'm soory if I caused you some trouble in your nice heart. To resolve this situation.. let send for you 1000000000000000000xN kisses. Your friend king of FIXI. Kb

Sereia do Mar said...

Gracias KB,

Coracon sta mas lebi, ta bua sima borboleta :-)

Thank you for your kind words. SA

Anonymous said...

Minha borboleta neste dia de ti (8)
deixo-te um bjoka de amizade. Fika dretu. Bó é bunita dentu e fora. Txau kb

Sereia do Mar said...

Obrigado pelas lindas palavras.
Quando e o dia d'homme para eu poder retribuir ? Oops, quase me esquecia ... e tudo dia :-) Ah! Ah! Ah!

SA