Thursday, January 17, 2008

Un-Wholy Cow !!!!


Once I created this blog I told myself that I would not dwell on negative issues, or stir any negative emotions of any kind, there is enough of it out there. But, I just could not resist this particular issue so, forgive me, self. 
The FDA approved the sale of food derived from cloned animals ! (reference)

What is going on, is there such a shortage of food that we now need to start messing up with Mother Nature ? 
Who am I kidding ?!? 
We have been messing up with Mother Nature all along: genetically modified grains and vegetables, super-sweet pineapple (and I don't mean the Ghana one that is naturally sweet).

I have been trying to dodge these fake foods but to no avail, there is not even a requirement for labels specifying that the food is made from cloned animals although the one that is not can claim so. So now we have to start looking for non-labels: no GMI, no Gluten No Dairy, No Soy, No Trans Fats, No Animals were used in the research ...

How long before we go to the doctor and have a made-to-order baby ?

No comments: