Monday, January 28, 2008

Overload !!

I am in a race against Time.
Curious, my friend just wrote something about time on his blog.
I want to do everything ... by that I mean mostly read the books I have pilled up:
- Tahir Shah's latest "In Arabian Nights"
- Elizabeth Gilbert's books (except the one I just read "Eat, Pray, Love")
- Danticat's "Dew Breaker" (still haven't finished it)
- CDs and book of short stories by Jeffrey Archer (funny fellow)
- Zadie Smith's compilation "The Book of Other People"
... and many, many more that I have gotten from the library at .50c or $1, and the ones from paperbackswap.com

When am I ever going to get to read all of these if they keep publishing more and I keep finding new subjects I want to explore. 

Please time, STOP !!!

Ohh, and did I mention all the movies too ???

No comments: