Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Coincidence ??

Someone once told me (I think it was my friend Paulinha) that there is no such thing as coincidences. 
I agree ! 
I have noticed that when I think a lot about something, it seems to start materializing all around me. 
One such case just happened a few days ago. 
After watching the show on Rumi, I decided to do a bit of digging, checked websites, read and listened to some poems online (there are some nice websites out there that even have the poems in the original language) and got some nice Rumi vibe going. 
The next day I went for my usual book hunt at the library (it is the best place to get second hand books for cheap, I mean 50c and $1 for hardcover and paperbacks, not to mention a quarter for children books), so as soon as I get to the shelves to look for books what do I see ... 
... a book of Rumi's poems In the Arms of the Beloved
I was ecstatic and needless to say grabbed it and ran ... well, not really. Payed for it and ran.

Now back to coincidences ... I think the Universe aligns itself to the frequency / vibes / sound of your heart and it is just a matter of us being able to listen to it, tune it accordingly and voila, a new language is at our disposal.

No comments: